Slate Studios is New York's premier full service Creative Agency specializing in Visual Content Creation for the World's Leading Brands. Clients include David Yurman, Jill Stuart, Smashbox Cosmetics, Elie Tahari, Saturdays, Ippolita, NYC Ballet, and more.
Slate Studios is seeking a Production Intern to support our Lead Producer on all aspects of our daily productions.
IN HOUSE RESPONSIBILITIES
Supporting Lead Producer on all aspects of pre + post production
Creating call sheets + production books
Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules for jobs
Optioning stylists, hair, makeup, set designers, and studios
Optioning crew, assistants, gaffers, catering, PA's.
Location scouting and research
Creating location links and location PDFs
Assisting in wrapping jobs, collecting invoices, and actualizing job budgets
Managing model and talent castings
Creating, editing and optimizing marketing & sales materials
ON SET PRODUCTION
Overall support with all production needs
Acting as a secondary point of contact for photographer, artists, and clients
Set-up and break down of EQ in studio or on location
Keeping production kit stocked and organized at all times
Daily runs for supplies, coffee, crew needs, etc.
Coordinating arrival/departure of car services for artists, team, and talent
Acting as secondary client liaison
- 1+ years of experience in a photo studio or a producer.
- 1+ years of E-Commerce or related photo shoot experience
- Strong negotiator and communicator
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Adobe programs (Photoshop, In-design, etc.) a plus
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task and oversee numerous coinciding projects
- Interest in photography, fashion, pop culture
- Experience in the photography production industry a plus
To apply, please include your professional resume and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com, subject line Production Intern